Get a Tax Credit on Qualifying Window Treatment Purchases
Enjoy big energy savings at the window with some of our most energy efficient products, and you may also qualify for a Federal Tax Credit of up to $500.
How the Window Treatment Tax Credit Works
1) Purchase any qualifying energy-efficient Hunter Douglas products within the following collections:
– Alustra® Duette® Architella® honeycomb shades with certain fabrics and options* (available at authorized dealers)
– Duette® Architella® honeycomb shades with certain fabrics and options*
– LiteRise® TrimKit (for use on certain Duette® and Applause® honeycomb shades)*
2) Save your original purchase receipts for the amount paid for the qualifying Hunter Douglas products. (Measuring and Installation charges are not eligible for this tax credit.)
3) Download the Hunter Douglas Manufacturer’s Certification Statements (available below). Print out the certificate and take it along with your sales receipt to your tax professional to determine your eligibility for this tax credit.
Manufacturer’s Certification Statements
Download the Manufacturer’s Certification Statement for Alustra® Duette® Architella® honeycomb shades.
Download the Manufacturer’s Certification Statement for Duette® Architella® honeycomb shades.
Download the Manufacturer’s Certification Statement for the LiteRise® TrimKit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Download a PDF with frequently asked questions reg. the 2013 Federal Tax Credit Opportunity.
*For tax credit details and restrictions and a list of qualifying products, download the Manufacturer’s Certification Statements available on this page. The tax credit for 2012-2013 is subject to a lifetime limitation of $500 and a reduction for the amount of Section 25C credits taken in prior years. Hunter Douglas is not a tax advisor. Consult a tax professional regarding your individual tax situation and ability to claim a tax credit related to the purchase of qualifying Hunter Douglas products.