For decades, Hunter Douglas has valued innovation when it comes to their window treatment products. They constantly strive to design better, more functional, and more stylish. And this year is no different—Hunter Douglas is introducing Designer Banded Shades, which are bound to become a customer favorite. At Windows, Walls & More here in West Bloomfield, we’ll be happy to show you these new products in person. Speak with one of our representatives today.
Features and Benefits of Designer Banded Shades
Featuring alternating bands of solid fabric, Designer Banded Shades by Hunter Douglas provide the perfect solution for many rooms.
- Flexibility. The Designer Banded shade is extremely flexible. It can be opened or closed in the raised or lowered position. This option is not available with wood or faux wood blinds, and you can’t do this with a cellular shade.
- Performance. This product is a great solution for view-through, light control, and privacy.
- Fashion-forward design. The bottom rail bar adds to the stylish look of this shade. It tapers the fabric from the top of the shade to bottom.
- Style. The fabric collection for the Designer Banded Shades includes an array of solids, textures, and beautiful colors. These fabrics come in light-filtering and room-darkening opacities, making them perfect for any room in your home.
- Appearance. Designed with a square fabric-wrapped cassette, the Designer Banded Shade emulates the look of a shade with two layers of fabric.
Designer Banded Shade Functionality
The shade comes standard with a custom clutch lifting system that provides shade-to-shade lift uniformity. In addition, you could select the UltraGlide® system, which features a retractable cord with a length that never changes—perfect for a nice, clean appearance. Also available is the new SoftTouch™ Motorization system, which is intuitive and unique. Both the UltraGlide® and SoftTouch™ Motorization system provide superior child safety as there are no exposed cords.
Find Designer Banded Shades in West Bloomfield MI
Windows, Walls & More was established in 1977 and has become the leader in window treatments and window treatment motorization, as well as wallpaper, interior design and more. With a beautiful Hunter Douglas Gallery showroom in West Bloomfield, Windows, Walls & More serves West Bloomfield and the surrounding areas, including Franklin, Livonia, Birmingham, Farmington Hills, Bloomfield Hills, Commerce Township, Northville and Novi.
Stop by our Hunter Douglas Gallery to see our many functional window covering displays. For more information, or to schedule your free in-store consultation, give us a call today at 248-661-3840.